Here is a recipe for making hearty pizza-doughnuts. They taste warm and cold, in contrast to the fried donuts, are really fixed together and plastered at least as quickly.
Ingredients for 12 pieces:
300 g of flour,
80 g of butter,
250 ml of milk,
1 teaspoon Baking powder,
1 teaspoon salt,
100 g of mushrooms,
100 g of grated cheese,
3 tsp tomato,
Donut plate with 12 troughs,
Margarine for filling
1. Grease the donut plate.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius overheat.
3. Process flour, baking powder, milk, eggs, salt and butter to make a dough.
4. Cut the mushrooms into small pieces and stir with the tomato paste and the grated cheese under the dough.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Cut the mini-salamis into slices and place 5 to 6 slices in each donut trough.
7. Divide the dough into the greased hollows and bake in a pre-heated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.